Read the Occurrences of undefined in the language section of this article by Dr. Axel Rauschmayer and make sure you understand the cases where the language returns the
To make sure that you understand and remember the cases mentioned in the article create at least two examples for each occurrence and keep these examples in your notes. (You keep notes, don’t you?)
It might also be a good idea to do a little practicing before moving on. It may be a good idea to redo one of the later projects from our fundamentals course such as the calculator or rock-paper-scissors. If you want something fresh to work on, now would be a fine time to do some coding exercises from across the net. The following sites are all great places to look.
LOOKING FOR HELP?
When looking for help, try doing so in the following order:
- Did you try everything you could?
- Did you read the documentation?
- Did you Google for it?
- Did you post your question on Slack/Forum?
- Did you ask your fellow students for help?
- Did you ask your Mentors for help?
- Did you leave a comment on the comments section of this page?
- Did you ask your Instructor for help?
- Is there anything we can help with up to this point? Do you have something to suggest about this chapter? Let us know in the comments below.