In this final project, you’ll get to take everything you’ve learned and use it to build your own simple grid-based framework. As with the other final projects, we’ll keep it relatively open-ended to give you a chance to exercise your creativity and problem-solving skills. It will be a great project to show off to potential employers as well.
Once you’re done setting up your framework, you will use it to clone any website you like.
Follow the instructions here.
- Suggest some in the comments below!
LOOKING FOR HELP?
When looking for help, try doing so in the following order:
- Did you try everything you could?
- Did you read the documentation?
- Did you Google for it?
- Did you post your question on Slack/Forum?
- Did you ask your fellow students for help?
- Did you ask your Mentors for help?
- Did you leave a comment on the comments section of this page?
- Did you ask your Instructor for help?