In this project you’ll be creating a pretty neat toy for your portfolio to flex your DOM manipulation skills. You’re going to build a browser version of something between a sketchpad and an Etch-A-Sketch.
Follow the instructions here in order to complete and submit the exercise.
LOOKING FOR HELP?
When looking for help, try doing so in the following order:
- Did you try everything you could?
- Did you read the documentation?
- Did you Google for it?
- Did you post your question on Slack/Forum?
- Did you ask your fellow students for help?
- Did you ask your Mentors for help?
- Did you leave a comment on the comments section of this page?
- Did you ask your Instructor for help?