Preprocessors (aka precompilers) can make your life much easier when building a website. To be more specific the preprocessors eliminate code repetition and provide all sorts of yummy time-saving and code-saving features.
- What a preprocessor is
- Why preprocessors rock
- What it means that a preprocessor "compiles to CSS"
- How to use SASS to nest CSS
- How to use SASS to work with variables in our code
- Why we should use mix-ins with SASS
- How to set up SASS
- What LESS is and how it is different from SASS
- Other preprocessors we can find out there
Watch this recorded live session
Look over SASS’s getting started guide, which provides a brief look at its awesome features and then watch this 20-minute Sass Crash Course:
In this section you can find a lot of helpful links to other content. This is a supplemental material for you if you want to dive deeper into some concepts.